It is expected that all regular submissions will be 5 pages long and written in English using standard IEEE conference templates available at:
Additional 2 pages may be allowed at a cost to be paid when registering and submitting final paper.
All submissions will be made using EASYCHAIR at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iswsn17
- International Symposium on Wireless Systems and Networks, 2017 (ISWSN'17) is being technically sponsored by the IEEE ComSoc, USA.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- All papers will undergo a rigorous peer-review process and will only be considered for publication if favourable decision is given by the subject matter experts conducting peer-review.
- In order to be published in ISWSN'17 proceedings and IEEEXplore, an author of the accepted paper should register (non-refundable) and present the paper himself/herself. An exception to author presentation rule may be made if the TPC chair allows a substitute presenter in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions.
- For authors with multiple accepted papers, one registration is valid for up to 3 presentations of papers.
- To prepare IEEEXplore compatible papers, please use the IEEE PDF eXpress tool.
- An IEEE copyright form is required to be submitted electronically before uploading the camera-ready paper.
All submitted papers are expected to contain original contributions. Plagiarism is taken very seriously and a strict action may be taken by the IEEE ComSoc in line with the following policy:
Double submissions are strictly disallowed. The paper should not be submitted to another conference at the same time, and the following IEEE guidelines should be followed: